The calendar shows what dates are available.
To check the price for any length of stay just click on the start and finish dates – the cost will then be shown below the calendar.
- You need to click on arrival and departure days to include the correct number of nights.
- The shortest booking we take is for two nights.
- The price will not include our last minute discounts (10% reduction within two weeks of arrival and 20% within one week) so please call Jonathan Norris on 020 8993 0230 to book at these reduced rates.
Online bookings are easiest through our FreeToBook page.
- Select the start day on the calendar and it will display costs for all the different stay lengths that are available.
- You then have the option to book and pay a deposit online and then your reservation is made.
We are happy to take short break bookings (from two nights) and any day starts throughout the year except for July and August when we normally take Saturday to Saturday bookings.
- Prices include linen, towels, heating, electricity and cleaning as well as use of the facilities of the Highland Club.
- This includes the Swimming Pool (now open again) and Sauna/Steam Room (still to re-open).
- For groups of 5 or 6 there is an additional charge of £30. This is for use of either the sofa bed or Aerobed and covers the extra laundry costs.
Changing dates – no problem, we are happy to change dates at any stage subject to availability and any difference in price. However the deposit is non-refundable if you decide to cancel.
Short Break Pricing
The price price can be checked on the calendar below but as a guide the prices for different lengths of stay will be as follows:
2 nights – ~65% of the weekly cost
3 nights – ~75% of the weekly cost
4 nights – ~85% of the weekly cost
5 nights – ~90% of the weekly cost
6 nights – ~95% of the weekly cost
It might seem that the pricing favours longer stays but this is because, being self catering, many of the expenses are the same whatever the length of stay.
While we know that once you arrive you wouldn’t want to leave, it is worth pointing out that you may well find that for a family even a single night works out cheaper than a hotel but with much more space and far better views!