The calendar shows what dates are available.
The rate shown is the daily rate for week-long stays.
We are very happy to take shorter bookings – even 2 nights
Prices can be easily checked on our dedicated booking page –
To check the cost of any length of stay just…
- Select the start day on the calendar and it will display costs for all the different stay lengths that are available.
- You then have the option to book and pay a deposit online and then your reservation is made.
We are happy to take short break bookings (from two nights) and any day starts throughout the year.
- Prices include linen, towels, heating, electricity and cleaning as well as use of the facilities of the Highland Club.
- This includes the Swimming Pool (now open again) and Sauna/Steam Room (still to re-open).
- For groups of 5 or 6 there is an additional charge of £30. This is for use of either the sofa bed or Aerobed and covers the extra laundry costs.
Changing dates – no problem, we are happy to change dates at any stage subject to availability and any difference in price. However the deposit is non-refundable if you decide to cancel.
Short Break Pricing
The price price can be checked on the calendar below but as a guide the prices for different lengths of stay will be as follows:
2 nights – ~65% of the weekly cost
3 nights – ~75% of the weekly cost
4 nights – ~85% of the weekly cost
5 nights – ~90% of the weekly cost
6 nights – ~95% of the weekly cost
It might seem that the pricing favours longer stays but this is because, being self catering, many of the expenses are the same whatever the length of stay.
While we know that once you arrive you wouldn’t want to leave, it is worth pointing out that you may well find that for a family even a single night works out cheaper than a hotel but with much more space and far better views!